Theme >> WordPress - Portos Magazine Blog WP Theme 222293 by Theme Bullet @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 3.84 MB.
Portos is a minimal, elegant magazine WordPress theme great for fashion or lifestyle bloggers or websites. If you are looking for clean & modern design for your blog or website Portos is for you.
Live Demo ? http://demo.themebullet.com/#portos
- Responsive Design - The Portos theme is optimized for mobile & desktop devices, design adapts for different screen resolutions so you can be sure that your website can be easily browsed by visitors using smarphones, tablets, laptops or desktops
- Rich Typography & Clean Design - Clean and vivid headlines add an elegant look. So whenever you add any content it will look amazing
- Auto Drop Caps for each post & optional available via shortcodes
- Masonry or Blog Layout - You can choose between masonry / grid view for your posts list or standard blog view. If you prefer magazine like layout then masonry layout is perfect.
- 8 Post Formats - The theme supports posts formats, 8 to be specific such as: standard, image, gallery, quote, link, aside, video and audio
- Sticky Menu - Improve the time that visitors spent on your website by turning on sticky navbard
- Social Networks Integration - add social networks profiles to your website in few clicks. Couple of widgets are included that will help you to show your social networks profiles, show instagram or flicker images, show facebook fan box, etc. Sharing options with customizable are also built-in where you can add your own icons
- Customizable Fonts - you can use preset font or choose from hundreds of built in fonts from Google Fonts. It is as easy as selecting them from the theme options. You can set different fonts for the body text, navigation and H1-H6 tags separately
- Custom Colors - change background color, header colors or upload your own image as header background, logo can be uploaded separately so you may want to decide to show logo on the background (just an option)
- Custom CSS box - add your own custom code into the theme panel instead of digging into the files
- Logo & Favicon - Uploading logo into the Portos WordPress theme is realy easy, just go to Theme Options and upload your own logo there. There is an option for favicon as well. If you prefer you can decide to show text logo and use web fonts instead of the image
- Page. Blog & Single Post Layouts - you can switch between layouts for pages, blog & pages to show sidebar on left, right or full width.
- Page Templates - there are some templates built-in so you can choose from: Archives, FAQs, Home, Full Width
- Shortcodes - There are over 80 shortcodes that can be used built into the theme so you can add buttons, fonts, boxes, alerts, lines, post grids, carousel sliders, tabs and accordion menus. Shortcodes can be used on pages, posts and in the text widget too.
- Bootstrap Based - Theme is based on Bootstrap so all the goodies that come with it are there if you are more familiar with bootstrap and at some stage you want to modify your blog
- Font Awesome Support - you can use font awesome icons by either using shortcodes or add some classes to your html code (if you prefer)
Support provided via ticketing system at http://www.themebullet.com/support or via email or CM messages
Please check FAQ's below if you have any questions. And if you would like to ask about something else just drop as an email.
Keywords: magazine wordpress theme, fashion wordpress, lifestyle blog, lifestyle blog design, fashion blog theme, fashion blogger template, minimalist, clean design, responsive wordpress theme, magazine blogger template, black and white, minimal design.