Theme - Fragment 179832 by synergeticink @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 961.89 KB; Layout: Fixed .
Welcome to the Fragment, a Themer Beta theme.
This theme was created on the OnePlus One with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Due to Themers new design guidelines you must have onscreen keys and status bar enabled for this theme to work correctly. If you do not have this device screen size this theme will not apply properly and will need some manual work to adjust the widgets to set correctly. If you do not have a device with this screen resolution, do not purchase this theme without the intention of making manual changes. Remember, Google allows for refunds through the play store if you uninstall the app within a specific amount of time after purchase. Please take this in to account and plan to test the theme, in order to make the best decision if this theme is best for your device.
This theme consist of the following.
1x Themer Exported zip
Included in this zip file is.
-Themer backup zip file
-Themer thumbnail (png)
Applications you will need.
-Themer Beta RSS widget
-A File Explorer application (Plenty on the Play Store, but my fav is Root Explorer)
1) Begin Setup Instructions.
(You will need a file manager application or your phone connected to a computer to access the sdcard of your device. Recommended that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network so you don't collect any data charges for downloading the theme package.)
2) Install Fragment Installer application.
3) Download the theme package files from the dashboard screen.
(The package will be in you main directory of your internal memory)
4) Extract the downloaded zip file using a file manager application or PC if you are connected via usb. Keep in mind where these files were exported too since you will need these later. If you have a PC, just move the zip folder to your PC desktop and extract it there.
5) Install Themer BETA from the Play Store.
6) Open the MyColorScreen folder in your sd card using a file manager application or PC if you are connected via usb. You should see two folder in here: PNG folder and ZIP folder.
7) Using a file manager application or your PC again, copy and paste the PNG and Zip files inside the Fragment extracted zip file to the MyColorScreen Extracted folders. Copy and paste the png into the thumbs folder, and the zip into the zip folder.
9) Navigate to the Themer BETA home screen, select Menu Themes My Themes Exported. (If you did everything correctly, you should see the ArcoIris png in this screen.)
10) Select the Fragment theme, apply and enjoy!
If you have any issues please reach out to me through my dev email or simply long press and hold on any widget to modify the themer zooper files. You will need to unlock editing options in themer to gain this ability.
(screen menu Themes Settings Advanced Desktop DeSelect.
-Lock Homescreen Icons
-Lock Homescreen Widgets.)
Need Help (?)
Email me through my developer email.
Keywords: themer, theme, android, customization, design, uiux.