Theme >> Bootstrap - Classical 240px up Bootstrap Theme 136581 by BootstrapBoogie @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 1.48 MB; Layout: Responsive ; Min Browser: IE 8+Firefox 25+Chrome 30+Safari 6+Opera 18+.
Classical is sold separately here and is also part of a 4 Pack.
LEFT MENU: http://bootstrapboogie.com/boogie-sets/classical-left
RIGHT MENU: http://bootstrapboogie.com/boogie-sets/classical-right
I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the same top navigation with the fixed header and the limited amount of links you can get in your main navigation. That's why I built these themes and, if they sell well, will add more with different pages, images, and so forth.
// ------ Key Features ------- //
- 240px and up mobile first, fluid design with fluid gutters too.
- Large tapable areas for FAT fingers
- Easy multiple level navigation with just 3 classes (has-children, active, and current)
- Left or Right Side Navigation
- Seriously easy to upgrade Bootstrap's CSS and JS to the latest version within the 3 series
- Table of Contents CSS for non pre-processor users (you don't need to know LESS or SASS)
- Custom theme minified CSS is 15kb gZipped!
- Easily detect touch and no-touch
- Lots of instructions, snippets, and easy to follow getting started documentation
- PHP contact form with validation and simple question captcha
// ------ Scripts/Plugins ------- //
The docs provide the full link to their GitHub repo and/or original source. All scripts are MIT or another Open Source license. Everything comes packed and unpacked.
- Vertical Accordion Menu
- Perfect Scrollbar
- Touch Swipe
- Owl Carousel
- Magnific Popup
- Lemmon Slider/Carousel
- JQuery Pretty Social for social sharing
- JQuery Validate
- JQuery Form (for ajax)
- Isotope Masonry (I have the license for commercial use)
- jQuery Cookie (in case you need it)
- Hover Intent*
- Equal Height Responsive Columns
- Succint (to truncate stuff that's multiple line cross browser)
- FitVids (faster way of responsive embeds)
- Placeholder (for old IE so the form fields are not empty)
// ------ Fonts ------- //
Main fonts are Google fonts and each theme uses different ones.
// ------ Icons ------- //
All icons are fonts so that they are nice and crisp on high density devices.
- Themeify (in theme)
- Font Awesome (CDN)
- Glyphicon (comes with Bootstrap)
// ------ Images ------- //
All images are public domain or Creative Commons attributed right near the placement of the image inside the theme.
* Hover intent is used for the custom script that runs the slide down when a user hovers over an image and then more content slides in. The hover is only on non-touch devices it's a click/tap on touch devices.
Keywords: side navigation, bootstrap, off canvas, black and white, portfolio, clean, fluid, responsive, fat fingers.