Theme >> WordPress - Widescreen 5073 by Graph Paper Press @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 544.96 KB; Columns: 2; Layout: Responsive ; Min Browser: IE 9+Firefox 14+Chrome 19+Safari 5.1+Opera 12+.
Widescreen is a photography theme for WordPress that features a full-width responsive slideshow. This theme includes page templates to
Widescreen comes with just the right amount of theme options to make customization and activation fast and intuitive. Options include: logo and favicon upload, show or hide post metadata, homepage slideshow image upload, slideshow controls, custom CSS, featured messages, etc.
Choose from a curated list of custom fonts to make Widescreen fit your typographic style. You can select a headline and a body font to create the perfect font pairing.
Widescreen supports custom backgrounds so you can easily customize the design of your site. Visit the Appearance - Backgrounds page to get started.
Widescreen comes packaged with five page templates: Default, Blog, Fullscreen Slideshow, Slideshow, and Featured Homepage. Use these page templates to create an alternative layout on the homepage if you like.
1. Slideshow: Displays a gallery of images centered in the post. [Here is the Slideshow Page Template at work on the demo site](http://demo.graphpaperpress.com/widescreen/slideshow-page-template/). The post content is hidden beneath the images in an info box, which can be toggled open and closed. To use this template, create a page and assign it the Slideshow page template, upload images, create a gallery, and insert that gallery into the editor.
2. Fullscreen Slideshow: Same as above, except images are displayed fullscreen. Here is the Slideshow Page Template at work on the demo site](http://demo.graphpaperpress.com/widescreen/slideshow/)
3. Featured Homepage: [Here is the example Featured Homepage Template at work on the demo site](http://demo.graphpaperpress.com/widescreen/featured-template/). This template includes a Welcome Message area, which can contain text, html or video, and a grid of posts below. Visit the Appearance - Theme Options page to set the Welcome Message and configure the category and number of posts below. To use this template, create a page and assign it the Featured Page Template, upload images, create a gallery, and insert that gallery into the editor.
4. Blog: Displays all posts, regardless of category, on a page. To use this, create a page called Blog and assign it the Blog Page Template. The number of posts shown here is controlled by the Settings - Reading option.
5. Default: The default, single column page template. You don't need to do anything special to use this, just publish a page.
More info: http://graphpaperpress.com/themes/widescreen/
Keywords: photography, portfolio.