Theme >> WordPress - Uplift Church WordPress Theme 63888 by WP-3Sqrd Themes @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 4.48 MB; Columns: 3; Layout: Responsive ; Min Browser: IE 9+Firefox 14+Chrome 19+Safari 5.1+Opera 12+.
This church theme for WordPress has the features a church website needs ¡ª a beautiful parallax scrolling home page. Mobile-friendly responsive design, sermon archive, church events calendar, staff profiles and church news. The sermon archive is complete with the ability for visitors to search for audio, video and text sermons by category, tag, date and speaker. Uplift has powerful customization options that make it easy to change the theme's colors, fonts and background.
Uplift includes: Revolution Slider a $19 value and Visual Composer a $28 value
This theme is well-documented - organized, easy to follow instructions explaining how to use its features. Additionally, a series of video guides is included and support is provided.
Mobile-friendly Responsive Design
The Uplift was designed to be responsive. In other words, it is mobile-friendly and will adapt itself to fit comfortably on devices with small screens such as phones and tablets. Did we mention it's also touch enabled! Visitors can just flick left and right for sliders and players.
Highly Customizable Colors, Fonts and Backgrounds
Uplift was made to be easy to customize to match your branding from within the WordPress admin area. You can set a main color, link color, change fonts (600+ Google Web Fonts preloaded) and set backgrounds on the parallax home page. It is also easy to Upload Your Logo. None of this requires editing code.
Sermon/Multimedia Archive for Audio, Video and Text
Put your pastor's sermons online in audio (listen online or download MP3), video (YouTube or Vimeo), online text or downloadable PDF format. This theme provides a robust multimedia archive in which sermons can be organized and browsed by category, tag, speaker, month, day and year.
Keep your congregation and community in the know about what will be happening by posting events to the church calendar. Events can include dates, times, address, Google Map and other information.
More Church Website Features
In addition to sermon multimedia, photos and events, Uplift has features for posting Church News (blog), Staff Profiles, support for multiple Locations, and a Contact Form in the footer and on a Contact page.
Complete Feature List
- Responsive design using HTML5 and CSS3 styling
- Theme Options powered by Options Framework
- Custom Colors
- Custom Backgrounds (by section)
- Revolution Slider - a $19 value included for free
- 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Logo Upload
- Homepage is a single parallax scrolling page for a quick overview or your church
- Homepage has three slider types (SuperSlides, Vegas with Headlines, Static with Headlines)
- Sermon Archive with embedded video (YouTube or Vimeo), Audio Player, MP3 download, online sermon reading, PDF download and archives by date, category, speaker and tag
- Church Calendar (Upcoming Events and Past Events)
- Staff Profiles with Social links
- Church News (blog)
- Search results for posts, pages, sermons, videos, events, locations and staff
- Built in Contact Form in the footer and optional separate page
- Custom Post Types for sermons/multimedia, events, staff, blog, video, audio, pdf, verses
- Custom Page Templates for sermons/multimedia, events (upcoming, past), staff, blog and contact
- Custom Widgets for Sermon Archives, Recent Sermons, Events (upcoming, past)
- Widget Sidebars
- Custom Menu support for header (with dropdowns)
- Customizable Footer (social icons, address, phone, contact form, copyright)
- Individual page and post options for header image and sidebar
- Social Media Icons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Google Analytics Support
- Favicon Upload
- Automatic image resizing using native WordPress functionality
- Fully localized and Translation Ready
- Required WordPress styles implemented (.alignright, .wp-caption, etc.)
Support and Documentation
Documentaion @ www.wp-3sqrd.com
Support @ wp3sqrd.zendesk.com
Keywords: church, responsive, multimedia, video, gallery, mobile, events, calendar.