Theme >> Bootstrap - Clean Sleek Pricing Tables 56127 by Dead Useful Stuff @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 538.78 KB; Columns: 4; Layout: Responsive ; Min Browser: IE 8+Firefox 14+Chrome 19+Safari 5.1+Opera 12+.
Responsive 3 or 4 column pricing table or pricing column thing-a-ma-bob
This is built with Bootstrap 3.2 but you can just link up your own Bootstrap 3.x css. It's isolated from Bootstrap but uses some common classes. It's using a custom 16 column grid and some other wiz-bangy stuff to change the width of the "Best Seller" column. It also uses push and pull classes (custom) to adjust the positioning of the "Best Seller" on larger viewports so that on small screens the "Best Seller" column is the first item.
- Comes with several different files with different variations.
- Just add or remove a class on the .row.price-row to change the look.
- Clean & Balanced Design
- Nicely coded and easy to change
- 6 different color sets
- Bootstrap 3.x compatible (built with 3.2 but you can link up your own bootstrap.css)
- Flush Columns or Non-Flush
- Shadow or Flat
- Rounded or Square
# Framework (base only)
- Bootstrap 3.2
# Script Sources
- jQuery v1.11.1 for modern browser with fallback to 1.9.1 for IE 8
- Modernizr 2.6.2 (Custom Build) - MIT & BSD // for older browser fallbacks
- Respond.js v1.1.0 - MIT License // for IE8 support
- custom thingy
# Fonts on demo
- Raleway - Google Fonts
Keywords: pricing tables, pricing columns, clean, bootstrap.