Theme >> Bootstrap - sideWaze 240px Up Wrapper 55245 by Dead Useful Stuff @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 1.66 MB; Columns: 4; Layout: Responsive ; Min Browser: IE 8+Firefox 25+Chrome 30+Safari 6+Opera 18+.
Dead Useful Responsive & Fluid Layout/Wrapper for your Guts
# Responsive Layout Previewer
8 Color Scheme Ideas (check out the switcher thingy)
This is a highly useful and unique fluid & responsive wrapper (it's not a theme) that contains the header and footer html5, css, and jQuery, as well as some styling for the guts (content). It's intended for use with Bootstrap 3.2 and UP (or even 3.0 and Up). It's easy to upgrade your Bootstrap CSS and script(s), just go to the customizer on GetBootstrap.com and replace the files. You can also use html and/or css from other Bootstrap 3+ themes in the content area (the page guts), but you may have to adjust the css and the break points.
Oftentimes websites/themes are designed for 320px and up, but actually it should be 240px and up and, ideally, fluid because there's a large quantity of different sized devices out there. Always test stuff out on the actual devices.
Tested and performed excellently on modern browsers AND devices with support for IE8. Tested on IOS, Android, Windows Mobile, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Webkit, Mozilla, and Opera browsers on a variety of devices and platforms both mobile and desktop.
Check out the FAQ below, next to the comments.
# Framework (base only)
- Bootstrap 3.2
# Script Sources
- jQuery v2.0.3 for modern browser with fallback to 1.9.1 for IE 8
- Modernizr 2.6.2 (Custom Build) - MIT & BSD
- Respond.js v1.1.0 - MIT License
- bootstrap-modal.js v2.2.5 // a better modal for bootstrap - Apache License
- bootstrap-modalmanager.js // works with the above same license
- Owl Carousel - MIT License
- Detect Touch with Windows support - MIT License
- FitText.js - WTFPL license
- matchHeight.js Responsive Equal Heights - MIT License
- jQuery Cookie Plugin - MIT License
- DC jQuery Vertical Accordion Menu - MIT and GPL License
- selectivizr - MIT License
- All other scripts are custom
- Raleway - Google Fonts
- Cinzel Decorative - Google Fonts
- Font Awesome - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/license/
- Glyphicons (comes with Bootstrap) http://getbootstrap.com/components/#glyphicons
- Unless otherwise noted, the images are public domain or, if CC, the credit is on the page.
Keywords: bootstrap, fluid, responsive, clean, unique, vertical navigation, wrapper.