Theme - Manila Kirby Theme 271614 by Empyre @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 27.29 MB; Columns: 12; Layout: Responsive ; Min Browser: IE 9+Firefox 14+Chrome 19+Safari 5.1+Opera 12+.
A beautifully minimal and responsive microblog-style Kirby theme. Manila's content-focused, media-rich post types are ideal for bloggers, podcasters and creatives while the built-in portfolio provides the perfect showcase for your work.
Manila may have a minimal appearance but it packs an impressive list of features. Here are few of them..
- Fully responsive
- Built for Kirby 2
- 100% Kirby 2 Panel Support
- DRY code organization
- Mult-language/translation ready
- Custom error page
- Image or text for logo via Panel
- Primary colour selection via Panel
- Pre-built HTML/CSS components including grid system, typography, lists, tables, buttons, badges, modals, accordions and tabs (see http://demo.empy.re/kirby/manila/components)
- SEO / Social
- SEO optimized
- JSON-LD for schema.org compliant Linked Data
- Open Graph meta tags
- Site title, description and keywords via Panel
- Automatic page meta titles with ability to override via Panel
- Disqus comments
- Google Analytics
- Tweet links for posts and pieces
- Custom menu builder via Panel
- Primary navigation submenus (2 levels)
- Page Templates
- Full width
- Custom post types: text, quote, link, code, video, audio and gallery
- Post display ordering: alphabetical, publish date or manual
- Post filtering: date, author, post type or tag
- Archives page (see http://demo.empy.re/kirby/manila/blog/archives)
- RSS feed
- Blog Posts
- Post scheduling
- Automatic and custom excerpts
- Optional meta information: author avatar, author name, publish date, comment count and tags
- Piece display ordering: alphabetical, by date or manual
- Piece filtering: client, category, role, year or tag
- Piece scheduling
- Portfolio Pieces
- Uploading and selection of image(s) via Panel
- Number of images per row via Panel
- Light-boxes for full size image viewing
Installation & Getting Started
Complete instructions for installing and using Manila can be found inside of the manila-documentation.pdf file that's included with the download package. To access the file, simply unzip the package, open the empyre-manila-kirby folder and then open the documentation folder.
If you've found a bug, have a question about the theme or even just want to say hello then you can connect with us through empy.re/support.
Buy Now ~ $30
Manila - Kirby Theme
Keywords: empyre, blog, blogger, clean, fluid, gallery, kirby, lightbox, microblog, minimal, podcaster, portfolio, post formats, post types, premium, professional, responsive, showcase, theme, tumblog.