Template >> Logo - Vintage Early Labels Series 1 27291 by ThunderPixels Store @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 21.1 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS4+; Layered: Yes; DPI: 300 DPI; Vector: Yes.
The etching time marked the history of printing in America, especially between the late 19th century and early 20th century. This series of Labels and logos are inspired by this magnificent moment in the history. The elements of "engraved graphic style" at the bottom of each label were taken from books, magazines and catalogs of the era (1800s/1900s) that today are in the public domain. All fonts used are free and you can download and install them before editing a label.
These labels are ideal for customization prints for t-shirts, cards, websites, logotypes, posters, flyers, etc.
- 12 fully editable labels (EPS 10 - AI CS4+)
- 1 File with links to fonts
- Unique labels fully in vector format (.eps/.ai)
- Includes (1) subtle vector texture in main file (opacity mask)
- Easily change the color of vector objects
- All labels are grouped in layers in a single .ai file
- Only free fonts used
Enjoy the stuff!!!
Any question via email: [email protected]
Keywords: vintage, retro, labels, logo, badge, victorian, engraved, etching, t-shirt, insignia, template, old badge, 19th century, 20th century, cards, letterpress, print, eps, illustrations.