Template >> Stationery - 2014 Chalkboard Calendar Template 23475 by Holly McCaig Creative @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 48.91 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS3+; Layered: Yes; DPI: 300 DPI; Dimensions: 12 x 18 in.
Calendar posters are a great giveaway. Whether it's for friends and family, or for yourself, you can even modify this template to fit smaller printable templates at your favorite lab. Layers make it simple to move them around to fit your needs. Plus, simply insert your photos into the clipping mask layers provided using Adobe Photoshop. The design is perfect for high school seniors or babies. Special thanks to Malia B Photography for images used in samples. Visit her website at http://www.maliabphotography.com/ for more of her extraordinary work.
Fits Miller's Professional Imaging Poster Template 12 x 18 size - Resize Smaller and use your favorite labs to print.
Layered .PSD Files
Features & Benefits.
Clipping Masks for Images
Add your own type layers or change included ones to serve your needs.
Move layers as needed.
Advertise your business by offering free calendars to your clients.
PSE User Friendly - All Layer Groups are open or not used in this design.
Created using Adobe Photoshop CC, but compatible with versions CS2 and higher
Font used: Veneer and Chalk Hand Lettering
Photos are not included - shown for preview purposes only.
Please be sure to read all terms for my products before making your purchase. Should you have any questions please contact me.
I create these graphics from my heart and it is my income. Please respect all copyright for my artwork. The purchase you are making is a license to use the graphics. As an artist, I retain full copyright on my artwork. You are not purchasing to own the graphics. Should you be interested in custom design work for exclusive use, please contact me.
I recommend making copies of your digital downloads for backup purposes. Please do not share these with other people.
You may use my artwork for any personal use. There are no restrictions. Personal use may include your personal blog, crafting and scrapbooking, gifts for friends and family, family newsletters or announcements, your own wedding invitations, party decorations. Feel free to share your completed work online - just make sure the completed work is a photograph of the final or flattened digital file saved at a web resolution of 72 dpi. While not required, I do appreciate when you credit back to me with my name and a link to where to purchase my products.
This is for small businesses and hand makers of craft goods for sale. If you wish to mass produce my work (over 200 copies) and are a large company (such as a scrapbooking company) please contact me to discuss licensing arrangements. Small business owners may use my designs in the following ways so long as the final product is not customizable by your customer. You may provide a flattened final digital file to your client (such as a wedding invitation to have printed). This cannot be a layered file such as a PSD. It must be flattened in JPG format.
Some Commercial Use Examples.
- Print on demand products on websites such as Cafe Press and Zazzle
- Scrapbooking pages that you create for a client and send flattened and ready to print with their photos
- Finished embroidery pieces such as pillows and artwork - you may not digitize my artwork and resell as a pattern
- Web, blog graphics and Etsy store banners that you create and provide to the client in flattened files
- Mixed media artists may use my graphics for completion of art that you sell
- Party invitations and decor so long as it is flattened and ready to print
- Business materials including business cards, packaging, labels, and logos - deliver final flattened files only
What You May Not Do.
- You may NEVER claim my artwork as your own, even when altered - always credit
- You may not sell my digital files as is digitally or printed such as in collage sheets without creating your own art
- You may not create supplies from my artwork - an example would be to create a template to resell to other people - such as digital scrapbook kits
- You may not create final artwork to sell to a 3rd party without a commercial license. If you're an artist creating surface patterns for a fabric company for example
- You may never give away or redistribute my artwork in its original format
- You may not ever provide my graphics in a free download
Extended License Information.
Contact me for pricing
For designers that sell to 3rd parties
If you create more than 200 copies for sale
Please visit my website/blog and my Facebook page.
Keywords: calendar, 2014, chalkboard, photos, template, family, photography, marketing, poster, frames, hand drawn, doodles, gift, photoshop, wedding gift, baby gift, shower, invitation, stationery, chalk.