Stock Graphic >> Illustration - Extended Use License 247834 by GurZZZa @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 217.66 KB; DPI: 72 DPI.
An Extended Use License
The Extended License gives you the right to use all products in my shop for commercial use.
- Each Extended License applies to a single product. If you want to use several products, you should buy a separate Extended License for each artwork.
- Extended License gives you the right to use artwork on physical products offered for sale, such as posters, t-shirts, gifts, stationery, books, DVDs, packaging, etc.
- The right to use purchased artwork in digital products offered for sale ĘC for example as e-cards, digital invitations, powerpoint presentations, video, software and games.
- One Extended License places a limit of 500 copies for sale.
If you would like to use one of those products for personal projects or on a single commercial project for a client the Simple License will do just fine. More about Simple License: https://creativemarket.com/licenses/simple
- You may not -Re-distribute/share/sell any of my artworks as they are received by you or in one of your creations intended for redistribution/sharing/selling.
- You may not distribute/share/sell any of my artworks in vector format.
- You may not claim any of these designs as your own in any way, copyright remains with me.
KEEP IN MIND: The License is good only for small commercial use and all of my artworks will still be sold out here. If you are planning to manufacture a product with my artwork in access of more than 500 pieces you have to contact me to inquire a different price plan.
Keywords: extended use, license, graphics, extended license, licence, commercial use, illustration.