Stock Graphic >> Illustration - Extended Commercial Use License 241139 by mystel @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 161.31 KB; Layered: Yes; DPI: 72 DPI.
PLEASE READ THE FULL LISTING BEFORE PURCHASE
All of my products come with the standard Licence as per that described within the store. However if you intend to use any of my Graphics for merchandise/items which you intend to sell you will require an extended licence. One licence is applied to ONE item listing.
An EXTENDED LICENCE is required for each item you purchase within the shop which you intend to use for Commercial use. You may use any of the graphics within that product up to 500 times. This is for small commercial use only. One licence is applied to ONE item listing.
DO I NEED A COMMERCIAL LICENCE?
NO, if it is for personal use only
This includes items such as.
- party/wedding invitations for your own personal events (not for sale).
- email invitations to non-profit events.
- digital scrapbooking for personal use.
- decorations for personal parties.
- interior design for your own house.
- printed wall art for your own house, or a gift.
- scrapbooking for personal use, etc.
- website/blog/social media design for non-profit projects (clickable credit still required).
No, if it is for a ¡ª commercial purpose, but you are willing and able to provide a clickable credit link whenever/whereever the artwork is displayed/used.
- Instant digital download prints that incorporate our art (artwork cannot be sold 'as is' on a solid background).
- Printed designs on paper/fabric/merchandise, etc, that are being sold on Creative Market or any other places. A clickable credit link looks like this: Graphics by Natalia Smirnova ? www.creativemarket.com/mystel
YES, in the following situations
- You must purchase a Commercial Licence if you cannot (or prefer not to) provide credit every time the product is displayed/sold.
- You must purchase a Commercial Licence if you will be selling products that incorporate our artwork to a 3rd party for commercial use. This would include any template designs you offer for resale, e.g. website templates, blog templates, social media banners, advertising collateral.
- You must purchase a Commercial Licence if you are designing a logo, or any branding material where our graphic is a key component of the brand. This includes branding for your own project/business/Creative Market store.
- You must purchase a Commercial Licence if you are creating a design for someone else, a design which will be seen/used publically (such as website design).
- You must purchase a Commercial Licence if you are creating a website/blog/social media design for your own use (unless you wish to provide a clear clickable credit link in the footer).
- You must purchase a Commercial Licence if you are creating printed merchandise that will be sold offline, and therefore cannot be credited with a clickable link back to our Creative Market store.
Please purchase this listing along with the item that you wish to use in an Extended License capacity. This covers ONE item listing. A separate Extended License is required for EACH item you wish to use in an Extended License capacity.
You are not required to give credit with the use of an Extended licence.
One Extended License places a limit of 500 copies for sale.
This license applies to one product. If you want to use several products, you should buy a separate Extended License for each artwork.
YOU MAY NOT
Claim these items as your own work - the copyright remains with me.
Authorise the downloading or re-distribute/share or sell any of these items in their original form - you must use them to form part of a larger design of your own.
You may not sell any item which entails the downloading of these files in their original form.
Use them to form part of a freebie and/or giveaway either within your store or online.
Use them in any offensive manner.
Please note that I will continue to sell my designs within my shop.
Any questions - please contact me.
Keywords: extended license, extended use, license, commercial, resale, design, flowers, illustration.