Stock Graphic >> Illustration - 18th Century French Fairy Images Set 8974 by popstock @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 21.74 MB; DPI: 300 DPI.
This set of buxom, big-haired French women are evocative of Marie Antoinette -- and they've been given fairy wings! They are rendered at 300 DPI, in PNG format.
The images vary in size -- and range from 2" x 4" to 4" x 6" in size.
Dressed in lovely, ornate gowns and big powdered wigs, these gals will need some serious fairy power to take flight -- but with a bit of imagination and your creativity, they can be used in a number of ways.
+ Greeting cards & stationery
+ Scrapbook layouts
+ Hang tags & labels
+ ATC's and ACEO's
NOTE: This collection of images are supplied as SEPARATE IMAGES in a folder, they are not on collage sheets. You'll be able to immediately drop these images into your designs, and print out as many copies as you wish!
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO.
* Compile our images into your own collections (either digital or on CD, download, etc.)
* You can't compile our images into a collage sheet AS IS and offer them for sale
* You may not use our images to create a trademark.
* Use our images to promotes hate, racism, prejudice or in pornographic or lewd materials.
* Share, compile, distribute, reverse-engineer or give away our images in ANY fashion.
Keywords: marie antoinette, french fairies, 18th century women, victorian women images, digital clipart women, digital clip art women, french fairy clipart, digital graphics fairies, french, french vintage, fashion illustration.