Stock Graphic >> Texture - The Leathercrafter Smart PSD 195037 by Ornaments of Grace @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 90.71 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS4+; Layered: Yes; DPI: 400 DPI.
The Leathercrafter is a smart PSD using style effects to transform your vector-based shapes and text to tooling, branding or stamping. It's a perfect companion to any leather texture!
Software Requirements: This Smart PSD required Adobe Photoshop CS4 or higher. Sorry, it won't work in Elements or GIMP.
For tips, tricks, and tutorials, see the user guide here: bit.ly/OGleathercrafterUG
In one Smart PSD, you'll get these 5 effects.
- Stained Tooling: (Shown on Display 2 on text) This stained leather tooling effect works with artwork of any color.
- Plain Tooling: (Shown on Display 2 on ornaments) This plain leather tooling effect doesn't use color for the effect. In other words, no matter what color you choose, your objects will always assume the color of the leather beneath.
- Dark Branding: (Shown in Display 3 on top) This branding effect resembles "burnt" leather and will always assume the color of the leather beneath, though darker. This effect shows up better on midtone-lighter leathers.
- Light Branding: (Shown in Display 3 on bottom) This branding effect resembles stained leather and will always assume the color of the leather beneath, though lighter. This effect shows up better on midtone-darker leathers.
- Stamping: (Shown in Display 4) This stained leather stamping effect works with artwork of any color.
You may also like.
- Leathercrafter's Studio: http://crtv.mk/sxpZ
- Leather Library: http://crtv.mk/fyon
- Leather Love: http://crtv.mk/ewjT
- The Full-Grain Leather Collection: http://crtv.mk/pwzS
Keywords: leather, branding, tooling, burnt, painted, stamping, rugged, cowboy, western, masculine, stamp, brand, leatherworking, leathercraft, effect, smart.