Stock Graphic >> Illustration - Extended Use License 184800 by Elena Pimonova @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 378.41 KB; DPI: 72 DPI.
Extended Use License for a mass production.
When you purchase an Extended Use License you become able to use my artworks for your personal and/or commercial use (sell, distribute in different ways).
You will definitely need to buy the Extended Use License in these cases.
- Your production is planned to be up to 500 digital projects or is up to 3000 physical/printed copies
- You want to use my artworks to create embroidery patterns and schemes (for commercial sales)
The Extended Use License is applicable ONLY for one product.
A separate Extended Use License must be purchased for each new product that you wish to use for extended commercial use.
YOU ARE ALLOWED.
With the Extended Use License you may.
- Exploit my artworks without providing credits
- Exploit my artworks for personal and/or small commercial use
- Use my artworks to produce a derivative product and sell them on other sites
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED.
With the Extended Use License you may not.
- Claim any of purchased artworks as your own. Mind the copyright!
- Resell purchased artworks and/or distribute for free on any sites
- Use artworks in excess of 500 digital projects / 3000 physical products.
Keywords: extended use, license, graphics, extended license, licence, commercial use, illustration, vector, set.