Stock Graphic >> Illustration - Extended Use License 178828 by Elena Pimonova @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 378.41 KB; DPI: 72 DPI.
Extended Use License
When you purchase an Extended Use License you become able to use my artworks for your personal and/or commercial use (sell, distribute in different ways).
You will definitely need to buy the Extended Use License in these cases.
- Your production is planned to be up to 150 digital projects or is up to 500 physical/printed copies
- You want to use my artworks to create embroidery patterns and schemes (for commercial sales)
The Extended Use License is applicable ONLY for one product.
A separate Extended Use License must be purchased for each new product that you wish to use for extended commercial use.
YOU ARE ALLOWED.
With the Extended Use License you may.
- Exploit my artworks without providing credits
- Exploit my artworks for personal and/or small commercial use
- Use my artworks to produce a derivative product and sell them on other sites
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED.
With the Extended Use License you may not.
- Claim any of purchased artworks as your own. Mind the copyright!
- Resell purchased artworks and/or distribute for free on any sites
- Use artworks in excess of 150 digital projects / 500 physical products.
KEEP IN MIND.
The License is good only for small commercial use and all of my artworks will still be sold out here. If you are planning to manufacture a product with my artwork in access of more than 500 pieces you have to contact me to inquire a different price plan.
Keywords: extended use, license, graphics, extended license, licence, commercial use, illustration, vector, set.