Stock Graphic >> Illustration - The Extended use license 139844 by Darish @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 775.95 KB; DPI: 150 DPI.
This is an Extended License for Commercial Use.
This extended license for Darish graphic commercial use.
With purchasing this item you will be able to produce and sell commercial items with Darish graphic artwork without having to give credit or link back to our shop.
Personal Use and Small Commercial Use (as defined in the Policies) is included with all purchases. The Extended License broadens what is allowed with your purchase.
- Artwork files must be purchased separately.
The cost of the license does NOT include the cost of the design pack you wish to use it for.
This must be purchased separately.
- This license will allow you to use one graphic set.
If you wish to use more than 1 graphic set please purchase another license.
- This license if for small business runs only, of less than 300 units.
Contact Darish if you wish to produce higher.
JPG file containing the EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE for Small Runs (Under 300 units). Your receipt for payment of this license, mentioning the name of the design set it is attributed to, and this JPG of the terms, will be the only documentation you need. Please make sure you keep a copy of both for your records.
- Use the designs for multiple projects. However it may not exceed the use of the design over 300 times without obtaining the Mass Production License. This means you can use the design on up to 300 total items you intend to sell - whether it is one note card you make 300 prints of, or 150 t-shirts and 150 tote bags or a series of smaller production runs using various designs within the collection for A TOTAL NUMBER OF PRODUCTS NOT EXCEEDING 300.
- Use of the designs without providing any credit.
- Use of the designs to create printable files such as greeting cards, invitations, stationary, business cards and so forth for commercial use. However if you are sending proofs to clients, all designs must be a flattened and rasterized file on a non-transparent background, such as a .jpg or .pdf, and include a watermark.
- Use of the designs for logos and banners. However if you are sending proofs to clients, all designs must be a flattened and rasterized file on a non-transparent background, such as a .jpg or .pdf, and include a watermark.
- Use of the designs as part of another work to make fabric, iPhone cases, or prints.
You may not.
- Sell or share individual designs as is in printed or digital form.
- Sell digital copies/digital download/instant download art prints in any form, even with the extended license
- Claim these graphics as your own either in their original state, or in an altered state.
- Use these graphics for mass production (excess of 300 copies) without permission.
No credit is required, but appreciated. I retain the copyright for all designs.
If you have any questions, please, contact me before purchase this!
Keywords: clip art, clipart, vector, extended license, licence, commercial use, diy, paper goods, paper craft, rights, portfolio.