Stock Graphic >> Illustration - Regency Fashion Image Collection PNG 129638 by popstock @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 33.81 MB; DPI: 300 DPI.
Regency fashion emerged in European and European-influenced countries after the French Revolution (1795-1820). The natural figure was emphasized, and designs were often characterized by short sleeves, and high waists. The designs feature lighter weight fabrics, and were very feminine.
This collection of (18) individual PNG images features women in gowns in off-white, pink, blue, gold and green shades. Four of the images (4) are women's heads, focusing on the millinery styles of the period.
NOTE: This collection of images are supplied as SEPARATE IMAGES, they are NOT on collage sheets. You'll be able to immediately drop these images into your designs, and print out as many copies as you wish!
They range in size from 3" to 8" on their longest side.
They can be used in a number of ways.
+ Greeting cards & stationery
+ Scrapbook layouts
+ Hang tags & labels
+ ATC's and ACEO's
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO.
* Compile our images into your own collections (either digital or on CD, download, etc.)
* You can't compile our images into a collage sheet AS IS and offer them for sale
* You may not use our images to create a trademark.
* Use our images to promotes hate, racism, prejudice or in pornographic or lewd materials.
* Share, compile, distribute, reverse-engineer or give away our images in ANY fashion.
Keywords: regency fashion, digital scrapbooking, digital graphics, digital art, digital elements, clipart, 300 dpi, png images, image collection, women clipart, french.