Stock Graphic >> Pattern - Zakhrafa 5852 by Majnouna @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 3.89 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS3+; Vector: Yes.
24 Royalty-Free Arabesque Vector Resources (12 finite, 12 infinite).
What you can do with them.
The patterns offered here are historical and belong to nobody. Whatever you do with them, you are free to use the final product in any way you see fit, including commercial use. However, the vector resources were made by me and I own the rights to them: you may not redistribute them, or use them in another resource meant to be distributed or sold.
How this works.
- Each pattern is offered for a 2000x2000 px square, which is large enough for most uses.
- For extra tiling purposes, the elements that form the basic tiling unit are grouped, so that the unit can be grabbed and moved easily (see illustration in the Read Me file included with the patterns.)
- The (gaudy) colors used in the patterns are calculated to make it a snap for you to apply your own color scheme, by using Illustrator's "Select same fill/stroke" and recoloring as desired. When a pattern has many different colors, you can make it look completely different by recoloring to only 2 or 3 colors. See for instance the 8-Pointed Pattern: I used 6 colors in it to give you full flexibility, but it can be reduced to black on white (again, see Read Me file.)
- For framing patterns, there are 2 such tiling units: the border unit and the corner unit. To change the size or ratio of the border, tile the border unit as you like, then add the corner.
- When necessary I include captions inside the file; they'll be on a separate layer which you can discard.
Keywords: arabesque, middle-east, geometry, pattern, islamic, tiling.