Stock Graphic >> Texture - 12 Fabric Textures 80272 by Preston Attebery Co. @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 82.22 MB; DPI: 600 DPI.
12 high-resolution, easy-to-use textures to overlay on your illustrations, typography, badges, etc. Each texture was made by hand and adjusted appropriately to give your designs an extra human touch.
These textures were designed for the purpose of distressing your photos or illustrations with the same thread patterns we see on a daily basis. Not only can these textures add genuineness to your next design, each color, size, and opacity can be adjusted to ideally fit your design.
Included are denim, cotton, and tri-blend based textures.
- 12 high-res fabric textures in TIFF files (12000px x 8000px at 600 dpi)
- 3 example illustrations
- use in Illustrator and Photoshop
These are not vector textures, but are designed for Photoshop and Illustrator to be adjusted in color, size, and opacity. By keeping the textures pixel images and not Vector, you still get the benefits of changing color, size, and opacity, but get a level of quality and speed that vectors cannot provide.
How to use.
- Drag texture from Finder or Settings into Adobe Illustrator -- place texture over design
- or - - Open current design -- "File" -- "Place" -- select the texture
- Drag texture from Finder or Settings into Adobe Photoshop -- place texture over design
- or -
- Open current design -- "File" -- "Place" -- select the texture
Please contact me at [email protected] for any questions regarding the Fabric Texture pack.
Keywords: fabric, cotton, cotton texture, denim, towel, triblend, tee, t-shirt, thread, texture, bitmap, bitmap texture, drag and drop, typography, illustration, jacket, mockup, illustrator, photoshop, texture pack.