Stock Graphic >> Illustration - American Wild West 63009 by Lucky Girl Creative @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 160.62 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS5+; DPI: 300 DPI.
The most popular of all the Lucky Girl Creative digital art collections with its antique Western theme, "American Wild West" is the perfect collection for rodeo and cowboy scrapbook pages, western websites, and other projects. The antique color palette features white-washed elements, rustic wood tones, metal pieces and natural leather textures.
每 52 .png embellishments
每 18 .jpg papers and embellishments
This set of high quality .png images can be used for.
每 paper stationery (tags, wrapping paper, packaging, invitations, cards, labels)
每 digital or paper scrapbooking
每 fashion (t-shirts, totes, aprons)
每 website design
每 marketing materials
F O L L O W ? M E
T E R M S ? A N D ? C O N D I T I O N S
Lucky Girl Creative is proud to offer PERSONAL USE and LIMITED USE ONLY digital art collections. If you are interested in obtaining a COMMERCIAL USE license and pricing, please submit a request using our Contact page. Our terms listed below apply to all eligible products currently for sale at Lucky Girl Creative.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs in layouts that are posted to online galleries and other social media outlets including and similar to, Facebook, Instagram, Imgur, Photobucket or Flickr. While crediting Lucky Girl Creative is not a requirement, it is always appreciated as our shop relies heavily on word of mouth for promotion.
- Submit layouts created with our products to magazines and other publications. Please be sure to credit Lucky Girl Creative with the element and/or kit name when submitting to magazines. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: www.luckygirlcreative.com.
- Copy my files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes. This does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (spouse or children living in the same household.)
- Make DVD or CD backups of my files to store solely for your own use after purchase. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- Request permission from Lucky Girl Creative to use my designs with any type of project not specifically permitted by these terms.
You May Not.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs to start a web-based scrap for hire, graphic design, invitation, web/blog design, commercial blog, Etsy store or any other internet business.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative images or name to advertise your business in online marketing.
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs to create pre-made pages or templates for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites. This includes (but is not limited to) quick pages, blog templates, and pre-made cards/invites/announcements. Lucky Girl Creative products may only be used to create original, unique designs that are created for your own personal use.
- Use our items for the purpose of web design or web templates without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, eBay product pages or eBay about me pages, Etsy storefronts, My Space Layouts, WordPress Themes, Blogger Templates and the like. If you are interested in this type of use either commercially as a web designer or personally for your own blog, please contact Lucky Girl Creative on an individual basis through our Contact page to discuss the proper licensing and/or request permission.
- Claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- Redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- Create brushes or tubes from our designs
- Use Lucky Girl Creative designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- Upload our designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other "list" groups
- Make "Quickpages" or templates from our designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
- Sub-license, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute on its own (even for free)
- Use the art in a product offered for sale where the art contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
F O R ? C O M M E R C I A L ? U S A G E
Under the Personal and Limited Use license included on the Creative Market website, all of the Lucky Girl Creative products are for small businesses and hand makers of craft goods. If you wish to mass produce any of the Lucky Girl Creative art (over 200 copies) and are a large company (such as a scrapbooking or marketing company) please contact me to discuss licensing arrangements. Small business owners may use my designs in the following ways so long as the final product is not customizable by your customer. You may provide a flattened final digital file to your client (such as a wedding invitation to have printed). This cannot be a layered file such as a PSD. It must be flattened in JPG format.
Some Commercial Use Examples which require a Commercial License.
- Print on demand products on websites such as Cafe Press and Zazzle
- Scrapbooking pages that you create for a client and send flattened and ready to print with their photos
- Websites, blog graphics, and Etsy store banners that you create and provide to the client in flattened files
- Mixed media artists may use my graphics for completion of art that you sell
- Party invitations and decor so long as it is flattened and ready to print
- Business materials including business cards, packaging, labels, and logos - deliver final flattened files only
Keywords: digital, scrapbook, art, west, western, cowboy, wild, boots, horse, rustic, antique, rodeo, digital clip art, clip art, scrapbooking, tumbleweed, saddle, wood, digital scrapbook kit, digital scrapbooking.