Stock Graphic >> Product Mockup - Unique T-Shirt mock-up 51207 by The Makery @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 470.14 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS4+; Layered: Yes; DPI: 300 DPI; Dimensions: 4500 x 3000 px.
+++++++++15$ SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE FIRST DAYS, SO GRAB IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE++++++++
When you search the web you will definitly find a lot of clothing mock-ups out there, I even found some with good quality. But what all these mock-ups have in common is the fact that they are flat t-shirts with out any personal touch. In fact you cant really determine if your design will work on a human being in a real-life enviroment, so how should your clients!?
Facing those problems, I started to build some mock-ups from an actual photoshoot to get a better feeling for how my designs gonna do in real life. The results convinced not only me but my clients as well, so I though make them available for all (more to come in future probably).
Those mock-ups have a lot features like custom shadow, easy color change and an easy way to change your t-shirt design by using smart objects. Every of the 3 mock-up sceneries has their own displacement map for a realistic feeling as well as 5 build-in and fully customizable photofilters for highend post production.
What you get.
- 3 PSD files with unique photoshoot sceneries
- 5 build-in customizable photofilter
- Easy to Change Design via Smart Object
- Unlimited Color(Custom Color)
- Displacement Map.psd for Realistic Effect
- Organized Layers
- Fully Layered Photoshop
- Photoshop Version: CS4+
- High resolution 4500X3000px. 300 dpi
- Instruction file
What you don't get.
- Heather Texture
- The magazine mock-up seen in the last picture above (but you can get it for free here: http://graphicburger.com/photorealistic-magazine-mock-up/
- The designs shown on the t-shirts in the photos above
- The girl's phone number ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++IMPORTANT NOTES ON DOWNLOAD:++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Since Creative Market only allows to upload files no more then 500 MB and this bundle is almost 2 Gb in total, there is a text file with a LINK to part 2.
1) So purchase and download .zip file from Creative Market, there you will find a pdf file called "Read me" with instructions how to use the mockups as well as the LINK to part 2.
2) Download your Part 2.
3) You are good to go :)
Keywords: mock up, t-shirt, woman, women, girls, photoshoot, fashion.