Stock Graphic >> Pattern - Candy Wraps Milano 1963 Pattern 39486 by Jennifer Lee Jones @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 2.99 MB; DPI: 300 DPI.
Dolce Confezione Milano 1963 Collection
This collection of textured patterns is inspired by the individually hand wrapped sweets papers of yesteryear. I adore Italy, the Italy of decades long ago and all of the beauty, pleasure and creativity it inspires. Each graphic collection reflects the vibe, location, arts and culture of the time period. These illustrations are light, modern, translucent ink & wash designs with a vintage aged feeling of papers discarded and left to fade in the hot sun.
- 4 digital images, each 20.73 cm x 20.99 cm, 300 ppi, jpg format.
- Watermark will be removed.
- Note: Patterns are not seamless unless otherwise noted.
- Wonderful for graphic design, wedding & event invitations, and special projects, scrap booking, crafts, card making, print and frame for one of a kind art.
- These graphics are for personal use and limited commercial use. Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- Please read information about License: https://creativemarket.com/licenses/simple
- For other uses please contact me.
Keywords: patterns, orchid, purple, blue, candy, vintage, white, paper, jpg, faded, wrinkled, aged, light, modern, wash, watercolour, watercolor, ink, translucent, scrapbook.