Stock Graphic >> Web Element - 100 Decorative Edge Tiles 4131 by Jack Fahnestock @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 1.68 MB; Tileable: Yes.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Get my FREE Photoshop brush set here: http://drbl.in/hBsz ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(This package was designed for use in websites, but can be applied elsewhere.)
This package contains.
- 100 top-edge tiles (transparent PNGs)
- 100 bottom-edge tiles (same tiles, just flipped vertically)
- The complete table set (only tiles 1-36 are shown above)
- A PSD containing previews of each tile (very similar to the first image above); it's ordered in both style and width (you'll understand when/if you see it)
Of the 100 tiles, there are.
- 5 with a width of 10 pixels (px)
- 18 with a width of 20 px
- 35 with a width of 30 px
- 42 with a width of 60 px
(..all of which fit symmetrically within a typical 960px-wide layout. For the torn paper tiles(91-100), it doesn't matter what length; in fact, it's better if it doesn't fit symmetrically.)
Keywords: 100, decorative, edge, border, tiles.