Font >> Script - Shaqila 238904 by artimasa @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 64.15 KB; Vector: Yes.
50% off for a certain limited time
Shaqila is a catchy script typeface that give the elegant feeling with styles. Inspired by classic brush lettering that usually seen at packaging and store signage. The characteristic of Shaqila Font is flowing, natural, and retro. It is suitable for any kind of designs such as packaging, t-shirt, poster, signage, identity/branding, etc.
Shaqila contains 255 glyphs in total and 87 alternative characters to play with. The alternative characters were divided into several OpenType features: Ligature, Contextual Alternates, Swash, and Stylistic Sets. You can create an attractive message by using the alternate characters in your design.
How to Access OpenType Features?
- In Adobe Illustrator or InDesign; simply open Window Type Glyphs, it will show the Glyphs panel. By default, it will show the entire glyphs contained in the font. If you block a glyph, you can find alternative characters to that glyph easily by changing 'Entire Font' to 'Alternates for Current Selection' in the Show section.
- For other programs that doesn't support OpenType features or Glyphs Panel such as Photoshop, you can use Character Map in Windows to access the alternate characters; simply follow this tutorial - https://youtu.be/BScPsiubM1k
- Mail support : email@example.com
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/artimasa
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/artimasa
Keywords: script, cursive, lettering, sign painting, brush, opentype, alternate characters, calligraphy, urban, retro, vintage, packaging, poster, signage.