Font >> Display - Mainsail CPC 138032 by Christopher P. Cacho @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 522.38 KB; Web Font: Yes.
The sea can be rough if you've never been out before. Waves will knock you every which way it wants. I start my adventure at the sea of typeface design with Mainsail CPC.
The characteristics are whimsical and rough. The original idea came from the way I letter bold headlines in my notebooks. Mainsail CPC works well paired with a rough illustration style, much like my own. Use it as display type purposes, such as headlines or giant one letter accents.
- Two Font Styles for both sans and slab serif typefaces. Calm (Regular) & Windy (Italic)
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Lining Figure Numbers
- Symbols: Currency, Math, Arrows, and more.
- Extended Latin Support. Including: Western, Central, and South Eastern European, and Afrikaans
- Two stylistic alternatives
Ideas for Usage.
- Whimsical Illustrations
- Children's Books
- Farming and Grocery Graphics
- Warm and fuzzy greeting cards
- Covers for books about boat sails
- Shopping list spread sheets
- A happy looking yard sale poster
- Love letters you'll never send
Keywords: display, rough, thick and thin, slab, slab serif, sans serif, fun, whimsical, calm, windy, italic, normal, french, nautical.