Font - Path Type Single Stroke Glyph Set 91489 by Sivioco @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 7.81 MB; Vector: Yes.
Made in collaboration with Ian Barnard of Vintage Design Co. Check out his brilliant new product Gold Leaf Press http://crtv.mk/qkAY
Path Type is not a font but a collection of flexible, editable glyphs designed to save you heaps of time by giving you a valuable head start on your next custom type or lettering project. Created in Adobe Illustrator and made purely from single strokes (no fills) it enables you to lay out your type and customize the ready-made letterforms however you wish. Edit anchor points individually or use Illustrator's Transform options to scale, shear, and warp your type. As each of the glyphs were created using only strokes, you can do all of this without worrying about making your type looked stretched or distorted. You can also style your type in a number of ways such as adjusting the stroke weight, using dashed lines, or applying different brushes.
Speaking of brushes, Path Type comes with 4 specially designed Brush Libraries, giving you the option to apply chalk, paint, marker, and pencil crayon effects to your type with a single click.
Summary of what's included.
- A set of sans-serif glyphs that includes uppercase and lowercase characters, numerals, and ampersands
- A cursive version designed by hand lettering artist Ian Barnard
- 10 chalk brushes
- 12 paint brushes
- 8 marker brushes
- 18 pencil crayon brushes
Files and formats.
- 2 AI files containing all sans-serif glyphs (1 Round Cap version and 1 Butt Cap version)
- 1 AI file containing all cursive glyphs
- 4 AI Brush Libraries containing a total of 48 brushes
- 1 RTF file containing information and links to resources that will help you to get started
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS3-CC 2014
If you have any questions about this product, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to help in whatever way I can.
Keywords: sivioco, lettering, type, strokes, font, glyphs, vector, illustrator, line, path, characters, chalk, paint, marker, pencil, brushes.