Add-on - Extended Use Licence 254037 by CloverAndCrow @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 4.9 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS6+.
THE LOW DOWN -
The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a "single application"), and the End Product may be Sold.
Extended Use License gives you the right to use my artwork on both physical and digital products offered for sale, such as posters, art-prints, laptop or smartphone cases and skins, t-shirts, gifts, bags, accessories, stationery, books, DVDs, packaging, e-cards, digital invitations, embroidery patterns and schemes, toys, Powerpoint / Keynote presentations, videos, software and games.
Your production is up to1500 digital projects (when you sell them in digital form) or is up to 3000 copies (when you sell your items as physical products). A separate Extended Use License needs to be purchased for each product that you wish to use for extended commercial use or if you exceed this licenses product amount limitations.
WHAT YOU CAN DO -
- Use my designs without providing credit.
- Use my designs for personal and/or small commercial use (up to 1500 digital products or projects / 3000 physical products).
- Use my designs to create derivative products for sale as physical or digital files and sell them on other sites; posters, art-prints, laptop or smartphone cases and skins, t-shirts, gifts, bags, accessories, stationery, books, DVDs, packaging, e-cards, greeting cards, digital invitations, embroidery patterns and schemes, toys, Powerpoint / Keynote presentations, videos, software and games.
WHAT YOU CAN'T DO -
- Resell or redistribute any of my designs and items in their original formats as digital product. This also includes using my graphics products in its current form as part of a digital scrapbook kit.
- Resell the product purchased here and redistribute as freebies.
- Sell or distribute my product (or elements) on third party sites such as Zazzle, etc.
- Claim any of these designs as your own in any way, copyright remains with Clover & Crow.
- Use of the design in excess 1500 digital products or projects / 3000 physical products.
- You can't use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an "on demand", "made to order" or "build it yourself" application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can't extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis. For example: You license a game starter kit. You can delete unwanted 3D models from the file. But you can't extract and use a 3D model outside of the game starter kit.
AND LASTLY -
This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or
distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
This license is between Clover & Crow and yourself.
If you're unclear about what is or isn't allowed under the Extended License, or if you have some proposals or suggestions for other products you wish to see in my shop, please contact me.
Keywords: extended use license, license.