Add-on - Extended Use License MassProduction 179865 by Scrabooli Studio @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 907.94 KB; DPI: 300 DPI.
Is there something in the Scrabooli Studio shop that you would like to be able to use in a product meant for sale and the Creative Market Simple License doesn't cover it? This Extended Use License may be just what you need.
Please read below to find out what this license covers. If you still have any questions at the end, please feel free to message me.
The purchase of this "Commercial Use License For Mass Production" grants the purchaser the right to use one Scrabooli Studio design (purchased from the Creative Market website site) in products and services offered for sale.
This non-exlusive license is for one (1) design set only. If you wish to license two (2) or more design sets, you will need to purchase a licenses for each design set. This is valid for unlimited copies of your product/s. If you only wish to sell less than 500 copies you might like to purchase the "Commercial Use License For Small Business" license.
Your Download includes the License only, you will need to purchase the relevant product that the license is for separately.
This license includes.
- Use of the licensed design without providing credit.
- Multiple users within the purchaser's company or organisation.
- The right to use purchased artwork in unlimited copies of a physical product offered for sale - for example posters, t-shirts, gifts, stationery, books, DVDs and packaging.
- The right to use purchased artwork in unlimited copies of a digital product offered for sale - for example e-cards, digital invitations, powerpoint presentations, video, software, apps and games.
- You may use the licensed design set on/in one product only. If you wish to use the item on more products, you will need to purchase a separate license for each one.
- The use of the design on up to 1000m fabric, wrapping paper, wallpaper, etc.
- The right to use in movies, television broadcast and performance.
This license does NOT include.
- Distributing created items on third party print-on-demand sites such as Caf¨¦ Press, Zazzle, etc
- The use of the design on fabric, wrapping paper, wallpaper, etc. (where you print more than 1000m)
- The resale or distribution of raw files (in original form or derived from the original) as part of a bundle deal or promotional offer.
- The resale, sub-licensing, sharing, or other form of redistribution of raw files on their own or for free.
- Claiming the work as your own.
- Exclusivity with regard to any form of product or service.
- The transfer of any copyright. Artwork always remains the property of Janice E. Sheen & Scrabooli Studio.
- First you buy the product you want to license in the Scrabooli Studio store and also buy a license for commercial use of this product. ONE LICENSE & ONE PRODUCT!
- If you purchased the product at an earlier date and you decide that you want to use it for commercial purposes (small business), you still need to buy a license now.
- You then need to send me a personal message ( through on Creativemarket ) and tell me the name of the product for which you have purchased a license (include a link to the product) and which license you have purchased.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send me a message. Happy product creating :-)
- Commercial Use License For Small Business: https://creativemarket.com/ScrabooliStudio/179854-Extended-Use-License-Small-Business
- ScrabooliStudio Website: http://www.scraboolistudio.com.au
Keywords: extended use license, extended license, extended commercial license, extended use, scraboolistudio, license, mass production, commercial production, unlimited.