Add-on >> Layer Style - Overprinting Press 144088 by Gearwright @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 580.61 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS3+.
Introducing Overprinting Press - A delicate PSD working template that make your overprint design stands out with worn-out ink and rusty rollers.
NOTE: For one week only, we're offering this product at Early Bird Price, $10. After 14th January it will be raised to $15 atleast.
What's in the box?
- An extremely effective and easy-to-use PSD template for overprint design. Just drag and drop and mess around, you'll find it amusing. See preview #2.
- Over 30 handmade textures from untamed ink and brayers that will fill up your works with dusty awesomeness. A picture worth thousand words, check out preview #3 shot and you'll see.
- A tasty built-in template (preview #4) to help you understand how it works. Yes, they are fully editable.
- A PDF quick guide to our Overprinting Press.
***2 detailed gear tutorials as mentioned on preview #5 will be included in few days! Current version includes obvious hints and brief steps to create them.
If you have known Photoshop for a long time, you should be able to complete them in an hour, easily.
- Special gift for all early buyers in this week only. Read the User Quick Guide to find out more.
We'll be updating the PDF guide (currently contains more than 7 pages) with even more useful info soon.
For any questions, feel free to leave us comment, or email us at Support@Gearwright.com
Yusof Mining, Founder of Gearwright
ps. Our blog is coming soon too. Stay tune, for seriously useful stuffs.
Keywords: overprint, overprinting, retro, vintage, press, texture, grunge, roller, brayer, rolled ink, dried ink.