Add-on >> Plug-in - ProBars Progress Bars Adobe Muse 129634 by Nakshatra @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 302.48 KB; Requirements: Adobe CC+; Min Browser: IE 10+Firefox 30+Chrome 35+Safari 5.1+Opera 23+.
ProBars - Progress Bars for Adobe Muse.
This is a awesome widget to create progress bars for your website. Its ease to use Option Panel makes everything happen just with few clicks and the fun part is, every element is customizable to suit your project or web theme. This widget can be used several times in the webpage making a delay in animation through options panel to give an animated look. The Widget also fits 100% page width. Stripes, Animation, Color theme, delay effects, animation happens only when it comes to visible in screen and Many more options.
Contact us for any help and Support.
Use the widget, and show your progress bars in style on your website and enjoy.
Also, take a look at out collection of Adobe Muse Widgets http://crtv.mk/ioPw
Installing and Using.
1. Once you've Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
2. Launch Adobe Muse.
3. Navigated to the place extracted and double click on "Nakshatra - ProBars".
4. Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu - Library).
5. In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
6. Once the folder is open, you'll see the widget named "Nakshatra - ProBars". Click and Drag it on the page.
7. As soon as the widget is place on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default. Customize it.
8. Dive into the Options panel which is self explanatory and make some cooling look progress bars.
Please Recommend if you like our Product. бя бя бя бя бя
Keywords: progress bars, bars, bar, progress, adobe muse, muse, adobe muse widget, muse widget, mucow widget.