Add-on >> Plug-in - Password Protect Adobe Muse Widget 122915 by Nakshatra @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 577.54 KB; Requirements: Adobe CC+; Min Browser: IE 10+Firefox 30+Chrome 35+Safari 5.1+Opera 23+.
Have a Webpage to be Password Protected and display only when logged in with the password and/or with the account type.
Password Protect for Adobe Muse is a security widget which enables you to lock certain page(s) from your website or any other website. The Widget has tons of options to use. Either you're looking for to just enter a common password and login OR select the type of account and enter the password of that account and then login.
The Password Protect pack comes with 3 widgets
1. Multi-User Password Protector
2. Single User Password Protect
3. The Password Protect Styler.
Also, take a look at out collection of Adobe Muse Widgets http://crtv.mk/ioPw
Contact us for any help and Support.
Use the widget, secure your website and enjoy.
Installing and Using.
1. Once you've Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
2. Launch Adobe Muse.
3. Navigated to the place extracted and double click on "Nakshatra - Password Protect".
4. Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu - Library).
5. In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
6. Once the folder is open, you'll see the widget named "Nakshatra - Password Protect". Click and Drag it on the page.
7. As soon as the widget is place on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default. Customize it.
8. IMPORTANT - The Password Protect Styler is also a necessary widget to style the widget CSS, So drag the Styler widget as well.
Please Recommend if you like our Product. ¡ï ¡ï ¡ï ¡ï ¡ï
To Learn More, Click ¡ý on FAQ.
Keywords: password, password protect, protect, webpage password, login, multi user, multi user login, webpage login, page, page login, adobe muse, muse, muse widget, adobe muse widget, mucow, mucow widget, login widget, password protect widget.