Add-on >> Layer Style - ExposureX2 Advanced Photo Effects 110507 by Vintage Design Co. @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 1.68 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS3+.
Get seriously cool double exposure effects with ExposureX2. Doing a quick Google image search on double exposure brings up some amazing creations but to achieve effects like this requires quite a long process. So that's why I've made a smart PSD which lets you do it just a few clicks.
Even more, I've teamed up with Photographer Justin Fennert, to include 7 pre-cutout portraits and over 30 photos that can make your own creations with.
This Photoshop document requires just a basic knowledge of layer masks using the eraser tool and that's it! Check out the video run through to see how to produce the effects in just minutes.
/// Please note the files are very large so you will download a PDF which has the links on the first page ///
So what's included in the download?
- ExposureX2 PSD
- 3000 x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait and Square)
- 4500 x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait)
- US Letter 8.5x11" (Landscape, Portrait)
- 7 Cutout Portraits by Justin Fennert
- 30 Photos (Industrial, Cityscapes, Woodland, Nature) by Justin Fennert
- 15 Color Washes (B&W, Sepia, Color)
- 4 Film Grain Textures (PNG & Vector)
- ExposureX2 PDF Instruction Guide
- This is only for Photoshop, not Elements or Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and using layer masks.
- Works in Photoshop CS3 or higher.
- You will receive a PDF of the instructions with the download links on the first page.
Please contact me via the messaging system with any support on this product.
Keywords: photography, double, exposure, textures, mockups, logo, photoshop, man, woman, effect, vintage, retro, film, grain, typography.