Add-on >> Plug-in - FullScreen Video Background Muse 93962 by Nakshatra @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 331.24 KB; Requirements: Adobe CC+; Min Browser: IE 10+Firefox 30+Chrome 35+Safari 5.1+Opera 23+.
FullScreen Video Background is an amazing widget for Adobe Muse to fill the background with a video and also have the ability to overlay custom patterns on to the video.
The widget has many options to make the website look cool with the video.
Use it and Enjoy.
Installing and Using.
1. Once you've Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
2. Launch Adobe Muse.
3. Navigated to the place extracted and double click on "Nakshatra - FullScreen Video BG".
4. Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu - Library).
5. In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
6. Once the folder is open, you'll see the widget named "Nakshatra - FullScreen Video BG". Click and Drag it on the page. Place it on top of the page so that it doesn't render on the website.
7. Upload your Mp4, webm, ogg videos and Poster frame image by selecting "Add Files to upload" from the "File" Menu.
8. Mention the File Names of your uploaded video "assets/yourfilename.mp4"
9. Set the opacity and custom pattern and enjoy.
Video patterns Images are included.
Note: The Video doesn't loop when viewed from Preview in browser. but works perfectly when hosted.
Please Recommend if you like our Product. *****
Keywords: fullscreen, fullscreen background, fullscreen video, video, adobe muse, muse, widget, mucow widget, muse widget, fullscreen video background, pattern, overlay pattern.