Add-on >> Layer Style - PosterPress Retro Poster Effects 88319 by Vintage Design Co. @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 310.62 KB; Requirements: Adobe CS3+.
I love vintage travel posters, especially original ones from the early 1900s, with their simplistic illustrations and art deco typefaces. Trying to recreate an illustration like that takes longer than you think. But now you can quickly do that and make your own with PosterPress.
PosterPress smart PSD is set up so you all you have to do is drop in your photo and it instantly turns it into a simplified illustration which blends at the border, has textures and paper folds which adds age and a folder with editable text with it's own rough texture and offset shadow.
I have teamed up with travel photographer Adam Barlow to bring 12 photos from around the globe to use in your own posters.
More preview images and Video demo coming Tuesday!
What you get.
- PosterPress PSD - 3000px x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait, Square)
- PosterPress PSD - 4500px x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait)
- PosterPress PSD - US Letter Size
- 12 Travel Photographs by Adam Barlow of Donal Design: http://donalddesign.com.au
- 18 Textures (subtle flecks, Rough Ink, Haltone, Paper Folds)
- Instruction booklet (PDF) includes visual font list of vintage type & links to download them.
- Photoshop CS3 or above. Will not work in Elements.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Due to the large files sizes you will receive the instruction booklet which has the download links on the first page.
Please do contact me for any support with this item.
Keywords: retro, poster, vintage, logo, template, travel, holiday, vocation, grunge, textures, type, fonts, press, mockup, illustrator, photoshop, smart, halftone, ink, ian barnard.