Add-on >> Layer Style - The Custom Texturing PSD Toolkit 79790 by Gabor Monori @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 121.61 MB; Requirements: Adobe CS5+.
The Custom Texturing PSD Toolkit gives you an easy and entirely customizable way to add texture to your work.
With 20 different textures that you can combine, and individually edit (opacity, colors), you can create millions of different combinations that fit best your style. You can easily go from a very distressed feel to a subtly textured look.
This is not an action set that applies preset effects automatically.
It is a single layered PSD file in which you can select various textures, and customize everything to your liking.
To give you a quick idea of how it works.
- Paste your image in a Smart Object
- Select the textures you want to apply on your inserted image
- Select the textures for the background
- Define the color of your image, you can also use its original colors if it's not a single color logo or lettering work.
- Define the color of the background textures
- Define the color of the background
The PSD file is 3000x2000 pixels at 300 DPI, and has well organized layers that follow a defined color coding for more ease of use. Detailed instructions of use are included.
The textures were all photographed by myself, mostly walls of different kind of materials (concrete, stone, wood).
The sample images are featuring works from these very talented people .
- Neil Tasker (California Republic logo) : http://www.wildyr.com/
- Mark van Leeuwen (Lettering) : http://www.instagram.com/markvanleeuwn
- Anna Alekseeva (Bunny illustration) : http://creativemarket.com/kostolom3ooo
- Photo background from Unsplash.com by Tanvi Malik: http://tanvimalik.4ormat.com/
Keywords: texture, textured effect, texturing, photoshop, distressed, mockup.