Add-on >> Plug-in - Wordpress Menu Icon Plugin 81248 by Wordpress Goodies @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 832.74 KB; Min Browser: IE 8+Firefox 14+Chrome 19+Safari 5.1+Opera 12+.
Wordpress Menu Icon Plugin is adding a icon to your WordPress menu item without touching a single line of code. Dashicons font is using for icons. With this plugin, just select the icon and position of that icon from drop down list and elected icon will add to your menu item based on icon position.
1. Download the zip file on your local machine.
2. Login to Dashboard
3. Go to Plugins page and click on "upload plugin" button, you will get another page. Now browse the zip file and upload the plugin on your server.
4. Next click on "activate" link and plugin will activate.
5. Go to Appearance - Menus page, add an Item to your menu and expend it for some extra features. You will get two extra drop down options there. Choose the appropriate icon and the position from drop down.
6. Next hit on save button.
7. Now refresh your site and you will get the icons for your menu.
Click on live preview button and view the live demo. Right side of the logo, you'll get site menu with dashicons.
Keywords: menu icon, dashicons, wordpress menu icon, wordpress menu, wordpress menu icon plugin, wordpress plugin.