Add-on >> Plug-in - Armature drag-n-drop wireframing 78888 by Greygoo @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 414.62 KB; Requirements: Adobe CS5+.
Build User Interfaces Fast in the Tool You Already Design in!
Armature is the ultimate wireframing extension for Adobe Illustrator. Conceptualize web and mobile layouts quickly and efficiently by simply adding objects to any artboard. Armature's well-organized, fully searchable library contains headers, footers, menus, tabs, toggles, tooltips, placeholders, content blocks, form elements and even complete layouts¡ªthe list goes on.
- Installs in seconds
- Double-click or drag-n-drop any object
- Fast auto-complete style search¡ªfind any object in the library quickly
- New objects being added all the time¡ªno need to update..new objects appear automagically!
- Common Elements ¨C headers, footers, content blocks, placeholders, graphs and lots more
- Mobile Objects (at retina size) ¨C everything you can imagine to build mobile views quickly
- Form Elements ¨C inputs, selects, sliders and even fully formatted forms
- Layouts ¨C complete layouts including blogs, ecommerce, portfolios, sign-ins, calendars and tables
For web objects, Armature also conforms to the Twitter Bootstrap grid but can represent virtually any layout.
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS5, CC and CC 2014.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ or feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Keywords: illustrator, adobe illustrator, wireframes, wireframing, uxui, ui library, ui libraries, cc extension, cc extensions.