Add-on >> Plug-in - Color Sorter 998020 by Created by Dr. Woohoo! @ CreativeMarket
File Types: ZXP; File Size: 1.34 MB; Requirements: Adobe CC+.
Loads all or only the colors you selected from the Illustrator Swatches panel and sorts them into new color groups based on Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. Clicking on one of the new color groups automatically saves the new color arrangement back to the Swatches panel.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3
How to Install
Adobe removed support for the Extension Manager in CC 2015. ZXPInstaller is an open source replacement that makes it easy to install extensions. This is the preferred installation method.
- Download and install ZXPInstaller ( http://zxpinstaller.com/ )
- Quit Illustrator or Photoshop if it is open
- Open the ZXPInstaller application
- Drag the ColorSorter.zxp file onto ZXPInstaller
- When ZXPInstaller says your installation is complete, your extension has been installed
- Restart Illustrator or Photoshop. You will find extension in the Window menu under Extensions / Color Sorter! Buy Now $19
Keywords: design, plug-ins, extensions, add-ons, adobe, illustrator, adobe illustrator, swatches, colors, palettes, sort, hue, saturation, brightness, color visualization.