Add-on - Thrift Shop Vintage T-Shirt Texture 59015 by TheVectorLab @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 257.01 MB; Dimensions: 3000 x 3000 px.
What's the best, easiest, and fastest way to add cracked "Plastisol Ink" textures and make your graphics look like they are printed on a Vintage Thrift Shop T-Shirt?? - Use the "THRIFT SHOP" Vintage Screenprint Template!
Zoom in to the high resolution screen shots so see the details of the fabric and Vintage Textures.
Have a look at this [VIDEO] to see just how these templates work: https://vimeo.com/101370987
Simply paste in your graphics (smart object -or- pixel art) and apply any combination of textures.
- 20 Vintage Distress Textures
- 11 Fabric Overlays to choose from - each with different wrinkle shapes. Make your t-shirt fabric any color.
- 11 Corresponding Displacement Maps included - so you can warp your graphic to bend and match the fabric wrinkles.
- High Resolution Photoshop PSD file: 3000 x 3000 pixels
- Optional and adjustable heather fabric layer that makes it look like poly/cotton or tri-blend fabric.
This template can be used to improve your portfolio for Behance, Dribbble.. or to help present your designs to clients and customers. It can also be used to set up your art for production to be sent out to a screen printer.
Get THRIFT SHOP now for a discounted price of $17 for the first few days (Starting July 22). The price will be raised to $34 after that.
Keywords: vintage, thrift shop, t-shirt, t shirt, tee, shirt, thrift, thrift store, fabric, texture, distress, weathered, plastisol.