Add-on >> Action - Movie Photoshop action 42551 by 20th Century Co. @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 0.69 KB; Requirements: Adobe CS4+.
Check out the live preview for more image comparisons.
With Movie photoshop action for Adobe Photoshop you could create the amazing look of a movie with just the click of button. It is also fast and simple to use even if you are new to photoshop. Just follow the instructions below and you would be able to setup the movie effect in seconds
If you have got any complaints , suggestions or question please let me know by writing in the comments section or messaging me here on creative market and i would try to get back to you asap.
Instructions for beginners.
1. After Downloading unzip the zip file.
2. Inside you would find a file with .atn format. Double click it. Photoshop shall now open.
3. Go to Windows - Actions at the top of the photoshop application and make sure Actions is ticked. If it's not click it to tick it.
4. Click on the big Play button at the right side of your workplace. This shall show you your actions
5. Double click the 'Movie' folder. Inside you shall find the 'Movie' action. Click on it once. This shall highlight it.
6. Now go to File - Open and open your image file.
7.Click once on the layer(your image) at the right hand side of the workplace. This shall highlight it.
8. Now click on the small play button at the bottom of the actions panel.
9. Done. Your photo with the amazing new movie effect is ready is ready. Go to File - Save and save it in your appropriate image format (png or jpg)
Keywords: movie, action, retro, photoshop, photoshop action, vintage, watercolor, add-on, actions, gradient, paint, draw, colorful, texture, acuarela, sketch, pencil, effect, drawing, scribble.