Add-on >> Plug-in - Zeick Photoshop SVG export 2.2.0 16717 by Renamy @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 527.01 KB; Requirements: Adobe CC+; Min Browser: Opera 12+.
Zeick - Photoshop CC plugin allows you export vector shape layers to SVG files.
Why do you need it.
Resizable (yap it's vector)
How it works.
1. Select shapes and groups of shapes
2. Click to Zeick Export button
all selections will be cropped and exported to separated SVG files
Vector shape layers
Groups of shapes
Multiple layers export
Shape Gradient (beta)
Shape Stroke (beta)
Color overlay (beta)
Gradient overlay (beta)
1. If you need to export several groups i recommend you to use Command (Mac) or Ctrl (PC) button instead of Shift because of Photoshop bug (if you use Shift button Photoshop adds to selection all layers inside groups) or after selection with Shift just expand and close one of selected groups this action (http://cl.ly/SnKX) will fix groups selection.
2. We recommend you to use less layer effects because this feature in beta now and sometime it works good, sometimes not.
3. Before exporting text layers we recommend you convert it to shapes.
4. Currently we don't support clipping mask so you will need to use path operation to simulate this effect
5. Create your fonts from SVG files here http://icomoon.io/app/
Today only for Photoshop CC
Keywords: photoshop, svg, export, vector, shapes, plugin, addon, extension, curves, convert.