Add-on >> Plug-in - Zeick CC 2015 Photoshop SVG export 323612 by Renamy @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 130.32 KB; Requirements: Adobe CC+.
Zeick - Photoshop CC 2015 plugin allows you export vector shape layers to SVG files.
- Web designers
- UI designers
Why do you need it.
- Small size
- Resizable (yap it's vector)
How it works.
- Select shapes and groups of shapes
- Click to Zeick Export button
all selections will be cropped and exported to separated SVG files
- Vector shape layers
- Groups of shapes
- Multiple layers export
- Shape Color
- Shape Gradient (beta)
- Shape Stroke (beta)
- Color overlay (beta)
- Gradient overlay (beta)
- If you need to export several groups i recommend you to use Command (Mac) or Ctrl (PC) button instead of Shift because of Photoshop bug (if you use Shift button Photoshop adds to selection all layers inside groups) or after selection with Shift just expand and close one of selected groups this action (http://cl.ly/SnKX) will fix groups selection.
- We recommend you to use less layer effects because this feature in beta now and sometime it works good, sometimes not.
- Before exporting text layers we recommend you convert it to shapes.
- Currently we don't support clipping mask so you will need to use path operation to simulate this effect
- Create your fonts from SVG files here http://icomoon.io/app/
Today only for Photoshop CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015
Buy Now ~ $20
Zeick CC 2015 - Photoshop SVG export
Keywords: photoshop, svg, export, vector, shapes, plugin, addon, extension, curves, convert.