Add-on >> Action - Smoky Photoshop Effects 309374 by Multiplexer @ CreativeMarket
File Size: 3.75 KB; Requirements: Adobe CS3+.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the background. Also make sure
your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the 'Image' menu, then
select 'Mode' and ensure 'RGB' is selected.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called 'brush'
- With the 'brush' layer selected, brush onto the areas of
your photo that you want to disperse. Use a hard brush and you can
use any color.
- Once you have brushed the areas you wish to fade, go into the actions
panel and choose which direction you want to fade your photo. You can
select up, down, left or right.
- Now hit the play button found at the bottom of the action panel!
And yes I am available for Freelance. Do contact me if any custom work needs to be done.
Don't forget to rate please
Buy Now ~ $4
Smoky Photoshop Effects
Keywords: actions, photo effects, photoshop, smoke effects, smoky.